Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Click here to see our Cookie Policy.

X

News archive

November 2018 September 2018 July 2018 May 2018 March 2018

Product bulletin archive

9 January 2019 12 December 2018 14 November 2018 17 October 2018 19 September 2018
hdm magazine digital edition - November 2018

Media information

hdm media pack download total audience coverage

mental health and dementia facilities magazine (mhdf)

mental health and dementia facilities magazine (mhdf)

Total Audience Coverage

Total Audience Coverage

Our T.A.C packages offer maximum coverage with
on-the-page advertising,
stand-alone e-mail broadcasts, monthly bulletins and web site promotions.

SEE ALSO

healthcare buildings forum

healthcare buildings forum

 

mental health & dementia facilities forum

mental health & dementia
facilities forum

News archive - July/August 2011

New funding model behind Wirral Centre

New funding model behind Wirral Centre

ON TRACK for completion in 2013, St Catherine’s Health Centre in Wirral will deliver a broad range of services from an11,100 sqm, four-storey modern healthcare building.

The Procure 21 project, which replaces a range of former workhouse and sanatorium buildings from the 1800s, received the Partnerships Bulletin award for Best Healthcare Project in May, due to its thoughtful design and pioneering funding model. The team behind the development includes NHS Wirral, architects and funding partner Prime plc, along with contractor Integrated Health Projects - a joint venture between Vinci Construction UK and Sir Robert McAlpine.

The new finance model allows for NHS capital to be combined with private finance development funds on a shared ownership basis. The new Shared Investment Agreement enabled NHS Wirral to contribute 55% of the cost of the development, with the remaining 45% provided by Prime plc. Using this new form of property contract, which protects the assets of both parties, Prime secured funding from Aviva.

Designed by Prime’s design company, One Creative Environments, the building achieves BREEAM ‘excellent’ rating. St Catherine’s Church is central to the new development in recognition of its historical links with the original building, reflecting the desire to create a more community-centred environment through the new design.

 « 

ADVERTISE HERE

To advertise in this space, click here to email Leslie de Hoog