mental health and dementia facilities magazine (mhdf)
Total Audience Coverage
Our T.A.C packages offer maximum coverage with
stand-alone e-mail broadcasts, monthly bulletins and web site promotions.
healthcare buildings forum
mental health & dementia
healthcare design & management bulletin - July 2019
BioGen DUO - Next Generation VHP-U
BioGen DUO is a fully self-contained mobile decontamination system that disperses VHP (vapourised hydrogen peroxide) ultrasonically and then degases via an associated de-aeration unit.
The BioGen system will provide a fully validated decontamination achieving a 6-log sporicidal reduction, making it ideal for use in operating theatres, hospital bedrooms and isolation units.
Unlike earlier generation models, where H2O2 is vapourised on a hotplate, the next generation BioGen design achieves this by ultrasonication, negating the requirement for system conditioning and with much faster dosage rates.
A simple switchover from gassing to aeration then allows the catalyst to draw the VHP from the room and break it down into water and oxygen. There is no need to dehumidify the room either as this system can operate at up to 65% RH.
The whole process is fully controlled via a Wi-Fi tablet and validation is achieved using Protak - Enzyme Indicators.
- Compact fully self-contained system with associated de-aeration units
- Remote operation via Wi-Fi tablet so operators can remain outside the room
- 2-minute set-up time
- Rapid cycle time - as low as 1 hour
- Immediate validated 6-log reduction using EI (Enzyme Indicators)
- Safe and easy operating
- Open source
- Robust, thin and lightweight
- Water resistant
- Compatible with all cleaning agents to eliminate cross-contamination
- Barcode reader to validate decontamination cycles including operation reports
- Lockable docking station
- Replaced within 24 hours if faulty or damaged
For more information visit howorthgroup.com
To advertise in this space, click here to email Leslie de Hoog